Friday, May 29, 2009

I Hear Snoring? WAKE UP MR. PRESIDENT!!!


N. Korea is testing nukes, launching missles, threatening its neighbors and threatening U. S. ships. It has stated that the 1953 armistice is void. The allied security level on the Korean border is at "2," the second highest level possible. Chinese fishing boats have been leaving the area of the Korean penninsula, and Russia has raised its security level in eastern Russia.


This morning, Associated Press published an article on the subject, which contained the following quote:


"I don't think that anybody in the (Obama) administration thinks there is a crisis," Gates told reporters aboard his military jet early Friday.


Yep, it seems that the (Obama) administration slumbers on. Or, is there a more nefarious reason for its inaction? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I know I feel safe sleeping at night with Obama watching my back, how about you?

    ReplyDelete